News: Gypsy tart originated from the Isle of Sheppey
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: St. Pauls, Milton Regis  (Read 11655 times)

Offline Lyn L

• Established Member
  • Appreciation 77
Re: St. Pauls, Milton Regis
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 18:41:40 »
No, it doesn't for me ? On the left list I just have River Scenes and Street Scenes + Other ? How many other categories are there ?
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life tryi

Offline Bryn Clinch

• Established Member
  • Appreciation 71
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 18:26:08 »
I`ve just tried it, Lyn L and it`s working OK. Give it another try!

Offline Lyn L

• Established Member
  • Appreciation 77
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 16:55:05 »
I'm not sure if it's just me, but half the page seems to be missing on your link BC ? Doesn't show Churches on the L list.
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life tryi

Offline Bryn Clinch

• Established Member
  • Appreciation 71
St. Pauls, Milton Regis
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 16:21:08 »
I found this photo which is supposedly of the interior of St. Peter & St. Paul, Milton Regis. As far as I am aware, this church never existed but, St. Paul`s did and was demolished in the 1950s but St. Paul`s Street still exists. There doesn`t appear to be many photos of either the interior or exterior of this building. In my opinion, the photo in the link below is not of St. Paul`s and wondered if anyone has any idea where it may be.
I know there are a few experts on the Forum and I have a couple of photos, which I know are of St. Pauls, that I can post for comparison if needed. The photo in the link is the copyright of Maidstone Museum.
St. Paul`s is frequently mistaken for the Congregational Church, Milton Regis known as the `Paradise Chapel`, also demolished, which was only about 200 yds from it.

Click `churches`, then `other` in the dropdown and select page 10

http://www.kentphotoarchive.com/kpa/maidstone/index.php?page=datalists

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines