This one is located on the corner of Wear bay road and Wear bay crescent Folkestone. Sorry about the lack of light but the weather was turning a bit moody lol.
From the Go Folkestone Newsletter Sept. 2010 :-
The wonderful Victorian Sidney Cooper Weston Fountain was erected by public subscription in 1897. Sidney Cooper Weston, a gentleman of Folkestone, was a Christian philanthropist and a gospel temperance advocate.
The fountain which originally stood at Albion Villas was used as a public drinking fountain from its erection until it was moved to its present home at Wear Bay Road. The fountain was moved circa 1920 when the War Memorial to the dead of the First World War was erected at the top of the Road of RemembrancePost edited by Admin