News: In June 1557 Edmund Allin, his wife and five others were burnt at the stake, where Drakes pub now stands in Fairmeadow, Maidstone, for refusing to accept Catholicism.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: St. Margarets Underground Hospital  (Read 15998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Re: St. Margarets Underground Hospital
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 21:37:32 »
hi dont wanna sound silly but is that cliff as in cliff woods or thr dover area .. thanks


  • Guest
St. Margarets Underground Hospital
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 19:53:08 »
St. Margaret's Underground Hospital was along the track from Winnie and close to the main road into the Bay. It had six entrances and was approx 275ft in length. All entrances are now back filled and there are no traces. The concrete slab where the guard room was, a brick wall and some other concrete structures are all that remain today.


BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines