Kent History Forum

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Upchurch  (Read 126 times)

Offline mikegunnill

• Appreciation 3
    • The Upchurch Collection
Re: Upchurch
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 13:25:57 »
  I have a page from the Chatham News date 11  Feb. 1955, featuring an article about Upchurch,
  with some pictures, it is a bit tatty, but still readable. I would be happy to post this to anyone
  who has an interest in the village, I believe my mother had kept this following a visit to the pottery.

Dear CKL

Thank you for the newspaper cutting received today. It's a sort of down your village type feature but very interesting.  I am grateful to you

regards
Mike
Mike Gunnill

Upchurch in old picture postcards.
Otterham Kent - Your Heritage.

Offline mikegunnill

• Appreciation 3
    • The Upchurch Collection
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 21:55:21 »
Please can you reserve it for Mike Gunnill he is on the Forum . I will message him to contact you.Thanks  :)

With thanks to grandarog: Keen to see anything about Upchurch please.  Do you want to contact me directly via email or do want to post it here, so other members can comment?

Thank you for your kind offer

Mike

www.upchurch-village.co.uk

Mike Gunnill

Upchurch in old picture postcards.
Otterham Kent - Your Heritage.

Offline grandarog

• Established Member
  • Appreciation 95
  • RAF Halton 1957-1960
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 20:52:06 »
Please can you reserve it for Mike Gunnill he is on the Forum . I will message him to contact you.Thanks  :)

Offline CKL

• Appreciation 0
Upchurch
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 18:19:14 »
  I have a page from the Chatham News date 11  Feb. 1955, featuring an article about Upchurch,
  with some pictures, it is a bit tatty, but still readable. I would be happy to post this to anyone
  who has an interest in the village, I believe my mother had kept this following a visit to the pottery.

BloQcs design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines